Friday, November 11, 2005

Friends

Last night I wrote about my family. I still have more to tell on them, and will. Now I have my friends to write about. I think that the easiest way to do this is to write about them in the order that they came into my life.

Jaclyn, is 3 years younger then me. She lived across the street from me for years. She is like the sister that I have lost contact with. I meet her when she was in kindergarden. We hit it off right away. I should call her dad to see how she is doing. I think I may just do that.

The next major people in my life I didn't meet untill I was in Highschool, Shannon(Schimidty Girl) and Julie. They saw me through some pretty deep shit in my life. Through the years I have lost contact with them. Shannon helped me find myself. Julie, there is lot to say about her, but I still have a few more people to mention here.

Joe, my first love, came into my life next. I still talk to him sometimes. Well I did for most of this year, we lost contact a few months back. He has his own family now, as I have mine.

Thor (tony) is the one of the people who saw me through the mess with Joe. He was there for me at our last breakup. It happened at his house. Joe found marks on my arms and said he was through. Thor stood up for me, but it didn't do any good, it was over by then.

Josh I meet in highschool. I still talk to him sometimes. Not as much as I would like, but we still talk. If I wasn't with my husband, I would be with him. Josh doesn't approve of alot of the things I have done in my life, but he was still there for me when thigns fell apart. I sometimes wish that I had choosen Josh over the life that I did, then I think of my beautiful son and I can't regret a thing.

Rach is next, she is like the sister I never had. I still talk to her untlike the rest. On one of her blogs she says that I am her hero, I feel the same way about her. She is the one of the last people that knows me by Spic, and knows what it means. Our sons are a month apart. She is my bestfriend, has been for years. She is my guiding light in life at the moment.

Kelsey, my first friend in Virden. I am glad that she was there. We had alot of fun. We are in the same position with both of our husbands being at "war" at the moment.

Then comes the friends I have made after highschool.

Steph, my battle buddy. I still talk to her every once and a while. I am happy that she has found someone to make her happy. Its hard not to mention the people I lived with for close to a year.

Jade, another army friend. She is out now, too. My husband and her husband were room mates at AIT. Thats how I met my husband, through her. She shared South Dakota with me, that was one of the best christmas I have ever had.

Josh, yes another Josh. Josh is my husbands cousin. He was my closest friend in New Mexico. I am glad that I met him. He let me pierce his ear when I was wasted. We stopped talking for awhile because his girlfriend thought that I was trying to take him from her. I was married to his cousin when this shit happened. She is the past though. We still talk.

Since then I haven't really made any friends. I've been sticking to my family. I should go out and try to create a new life or myself, but I can not bring myself to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home