Friday, November 11, 2005

Kids

Well Dalton is not my first pregency. I have been pregante 4 times out of those four times I have only had one child. The first time was in highschool with Joe. I never told my parents. My mother would have skinned me alive. I had an abortion. I had no choice. I couldn't give a baby a home. I could barely keep the home I was in.
The only other person to get me pregnate is my husband. The first two times didn't work out so well for us. The first time we didn't even know I was pregante untill it was too late. Thats life sometimes though. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. The second time we new about it. I was not that far along, about 12 weeks. I wasn't in the same sate as he was at the time. I was home visiting family. Now that I think about it it never happened when we were near each other. Then the last time produced my beautiful son that I am very grateful for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home