Friday, November 11, 2005

My Husband.

I met him in the Army. we rushed into marriage after being together only 6 months. We have one child together although it should be more. My feelings towards him are confusing at the moment. I know that I am suppossed to love him. I do, I just wish that things were different between us. Thats life though.

He is an only child. He was raised differently that I was. He thinks things should be done for him. He doesnt' realize that things are not handed to you. For that reason it makes things hard at times.

He likes to believe that I didn't have a life before him. Everytime it is mentioned or someting new is found out about me, he get angry at me. It is one of the things that pisses me off the most. How do you ignore the past? I don't live in it. I just like to rmember why I am who I am at times.

He lied to me when we were first together. I didn't find out untill after we were married. He thinks that it was a good lie. I don't. A lie is a lie.

I was tempted to divorce him before he left. I am not sure if he realizes this, but I was so close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home