Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Virden

Virden is the town I moved to at the end of my junior year. So I spent 2 months top at a new school before my Senior year began. Not a good senior year for my in some aspects. I missed the friends I had gone to school with for years dearly. I did make new friends in this place that I deem my Prision. I hated it here, I still do to an extent. Atleast I have gotten passed trying to fit in here. This town is full of rich hicks. I come from a middle class family. I never drove a Mustang as my first car. Then get drunk one night and total it, just to have my parents buy me a new one. My first car was a hand me down from my dieing grandfather. These people I graduated with had no respect for anything, it was all given to them. They all wore Ambercrombie and Fitch. I couldn't afford that on the checks I was making. So I just didn't fit in around here. I wasn't fine with that at first, because I was in my senior year and wanted friends to spend it with. Thankfully I was only an hour away from my hometown. So it was easy to spend time with my real friends, although that didn't make going to school any easier. I am glad that I did move here though. I am almost positive that if I had stayed in Decatur I wouldn't have graduated. It was easy to skip class there with over 1000 people in my class. In Virden there was only 61 people in my class, so I was noticed when I went missing. That is only the one true blessing I can think of that happened when I moved to Virden. My brother Jason seems to fit in well here. Tim seems to have the same problems I did here, but only his are far more worse then mine. He has problems socializing with people, but this is getting off topic.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site truly has all of the information and facts
I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.


Also visit my webpage :: make money blog

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home